Wednesday, July 23, 2008

La vida loca - The housecat is in!

Robin S vs Steve Angello & Laidback Luke - Show Me Love / Be

Steve Angello is one of my favourites. Thumbs up for the Swedish House Mafia(SHM)!

We Came to Dance... Sexy DJ!

Okay, well.. When I said sexy I meant from above. If you have seen her face, you'll know that it's far from that. Though lot's of more girls should deejay! I went and saw Nikki Belucci a while ago.. And damn me, but that was hot! Pretty good dj too.

Axwell - I found you

Still lovin it!

Roger Sanchez - Another Chance

Bit old.. But remember the times! Summer of 07!!

Deadmou5

You gotta give this guy some credit for that outfit!

Laidback Luke feat Good Grip - Rocking with the Best

Saw Laidback Luke on MoS when he appeared in sweden. Just gotta say that he was one of the best DJs I've experienced. He really knew how to control the dancefloor... damn that night rocked!

Eric Prydz. PRYDA - SHADOWS

Love this tune!

No comments: