Monday, July 28, 2008

Axwell remixes!

It started when I found this sweeet blog about all sorts of house music and found an Axwell remix I hadent heard.. Yes I said it, A track which I've somehow totally missed.. WTF. And Axwell is supposed to be one of my favourites! What a slip.. Anyhow, therefore I decided to post some(well actually LOTS!) of his releases today. So big it up, here comes Axwell!

Axwell & Dirty South - Open your heart

Just lovin' it!

Faithless - Music Matters - Axwell remix

Adele - Hometown Glory - Axwell Remode Mix

Axwell - ID

Still unreleased.. Appearently...

Stevie Nicks Dreams - Axwell Remix

Really chill remix!

Axwell & Bob Sinclar Feat Ron - What A Wonderful World

Andrea Britton & Sunfreakz - Counting Down The Days

Axwell & Eric Prydz - 123

Enur Vs Axwell - Let It Go

Haha....

Poor Axwell getting botteled. Such a great way to show gratitude!

,

No comments: